Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the requirements of the company and organize IT the resources of the company accordingly
- Evaluating the needs of the company amd choosing the most suitable software, hardware and other IT requirements such as networking
- Managing junior employees in the IT department of the company
- Provide troubleshooting solutions
- Ensure that all IT requirements of a company are fulfilled
- Ensure the smooth functioning of all IT infrastructure such as servers and network connections, besides hardware and software
- Hiring new staff and taking care of their training
- Ensuring security of the physical and virtual components of Information Technology such as security of the server rooms and installing virus protections and firewalls
- Organizing data, storing them securely and creating backups
- Monitor budget of the IT department.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!