Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Designing and maintain website
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Plan, manage, upgrade, and monitor the organisations website
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the organisations website conforms to brand strategy and meets the standards set by the organisation
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Be informed with the current Fashion industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketer/Communications manager to develop strategies for growing subscriber base and web traffic
- Ensure that the organisations website is protected by employing appropriate security measures
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure website quality and efficiency
- Ensure full compliance of website with all laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Strong managerial / leadership skills
- Strong knowledge in Internet protocol systems,
- Experience in Data centre and/or customer support in an iT company will be an advantage. e.g., setting up firewalls – hardware / software, troubleshooting systems …etc
- Web development knowledge
- Knowledge of IP and Windows os and basic knowledge Cisco
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!