Job Title: IT Helpdesk / Support
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Probationary Period: 6 months
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relating to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users on the network.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and licensed users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- Ensure all user request are closed and user-requested are resolved timely in line with the MTTR
- Internal IT help desk support staff is responsible for training all employees on new hardware and software. This involves designing and implementing a specific training strategy for each project.
- Ensure monthly availability and review of all user-related issues.
- Ensure issues logs is maintained, reviewed and resolved by the parties involved for issues that can’t be resolved internally.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualifications and Education Requirements: A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Elect/ Elect, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualification with minimum of second class lower or Upper credit
- Experience: Must have a minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Certification: Certification in ITIL, COBIT 5, CompTIA Network+, Network+, SolarWinds Certified Professional and order IT service management framework is very necessary
- Preferred Skills: Initiative, Self-Motivated, Ability To Work Under Pressure And Deliver Results, customer service.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ negotiable NGN Array Month
- Years Of Experience 1-2
- Location lagos