Job Title: IT Hardware Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provide support and development of server environment, telephony and networking infrastructure,
- Maintenance and repair of computer hardware systems (Systems and printers).
- Should possess sound skills in troubleshooting, problem solving, planning, directing and coordinating.
- Manage systems or software implementations and/or upgrades to ensure smooth deployment of new hardware and software.
- Installation of CCTV cameras
- Carry out maintenance of the company’s computing equipment and data network equipment where applicable.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Should have over 3 years’ experience in similar roles
- Having digital marketing/other IT skills will be an added advantage
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!