Job Title: IT & Communications Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Contract
Start date: Immediately
- Due to rapid growth in our activities, we are looking to hire an IT & Communications officer to join our operations team based in Warri, Delta State. This role is offered on a contract basis for an initial 12-month period.
- The candidate should be available for immediate employment and willing to travel to other parts of the state and other parts of Nigeria at relatively short notice.
- Design, update, review, and maintain our website, including all required licenses.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategies and content.
- Carry out photo and video coverage of our activities and upload same unto our website and social media accounts.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals of the Foundation.
- Design and print publicity materials and provide IT and audio-visual support.
- Ensure smooth running of all IT software and hardware of the foundation.
- Perform any other duty that may be required to propagate the core values of the Foundation.
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of experience as an IT and social media specialist.
- BSc, HND or relevant qualification in an IT-related course.
- Tech savvy with good working knowledge of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Experience in website design, creation and hosting.
- Internet savvy with in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Creative writing skills and knowledge of a design software e.g. AutoCAD, is desirable.
The successful candidate should:
- Be confident, proactive, and highly organized with a knack to think outside the box and make suggestions/changes.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, have a great personality with ability to contribute to, and work well within, a team.
- Be a logical thinker and problem solver with enthusiasm for continual learning.
- Be willing to occasionally work extra hours where necessary to meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact on an expanding non-profit organization dedicated to the improvement of young Nigerians. If this fits your profile, we would be delighted to hear from you as we are looking for the right team members to join our success story.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-2
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Warri, Delta