Job Title: IT Audit Lead – Cement Industry
Reference No: Audit-HQ-002
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Internal Audit
- To ensure that internal controls are set, maintained and improved upon as required throughout the organization
- To provide leadership to the IT Audit team to ensure effective monitoring of internal controls across business units
- Plan and ensure efficient & effective implementation of a set of assigned IT Audit engagements over the course of a year Take steps to mitigate project risks, and identify strengths and improvements required for future IT projects.
- Facilitate the evaluation of data controls, integrity checks, and audit trails of operational information systems.
- Perform routine and special audits of information technology infrastructure, and business application systems to ensure adequacy of internal controls in accordance with professional standards.
- Manage the organization-wide IT audits
- Oversee the evaluation of controls on IT infrastructure and data protection as well as the effectiveness of information security.
- Develop auditing program to offer comprehensive audit coverage within the organization.
- Manage the development of the IT audit plan
- Analyze risks associated with IT processes and assess the effectiveness of the internal control systems.
- A first Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related discipline
- Should possess a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any IT related discipline
- Possession of at least one of the following certifications is required: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified IT Professional (CITP
- Minimum of 10 years IT Audit work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a top-tier Audit firm.
- Experience across multiple industries/markets e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities etcetera. International work experience is an added advantage
- Understanding of Networking systems and computer database.
- Good knowledge of Accounting principles and standards.
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards, responsibilities, code of ethics, and certification.
- Knowledge of audit tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos