Job Title: IT Associate
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Troubleshooting and maintaining wireless and ethernet network systems and providing rapid solutions.
- Installing and administering application servers, laptops and PCs, including operating systems.
- Troubleshooting and managing User outlook issues.
- Managing installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Assessing system (laptops, desktops, servers etc.) performance and recommending improvements where necessary.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders in planning, administration, and execution of projects, processes, issue resolution, and procedures.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Supporting any ERP or business application
- Providing technical/user support across the company
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Supporting and testing the roll-out of new technologies, applications and/or features
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- National Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision is a plus
- Logical thought process
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with people
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- Enthusiasm for continual learning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae before the deadline.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!