Job Title: IT Administrator
- The IT Admin shall be responsible for managing the Information Technology resources of the firm in line with the vision of the firm.
- These resources include tangible investments like computer hardware, software, data, networks and data center facilities, websites, vendors, and SLAs, as well as all social media of the firm and its affiliate organizations.
- Responsible for the overall IT Service delivery of the firm and affiliate organizations
- Leveraging the Microsoft Cloud in solving business needs
- Plan, create, and deliver training for the IT technical support team as well as other teams within the organization to bring them up to speed in using IT tools for the company’s business.
- Drawing up IT Policies and Procedures.
- IT advisory to Executive management
- Managing all IT Projects, IT Incidents, changes and Problems
- Overseeing IT Infrastructure & Support service delivery
- Managing IT Vendors, Contracts and SLAs
- Coordinate website design and administration including all social media platforms
- Ensure regular backup of documents and system passwords internally and virtually
- Ensure the office telephone lines including the intercom are working at all times
- Ensure regular distribution of newsletters and publications to clients and relevant contacts of the firm.
- Manages the biodata of the firm’s clients and patrons for possible greetings and event commemoration
- Develop, document, communicate and enforce a network technology policy
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices, and firewalls
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations, and storage utilization
- Plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
- Manage user accounts and assets, assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy
- Provide support with escalated technical requests
- Lead a team of technical support personnel coordinates with different departments.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Working experience of IT operating systems (Windows, Exchange, and Citrix)
- Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed computing environment concepts
- Sound understanding of the principles of routing, firewalls, client/server applications (MS Exchange), Active Directory, Group Policy, VPN, Microsoft administration
- Experience with troubleshooting and issue resolution principles, methodologies, and techniques
- Team management and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, strong organization skills, and initiative.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to deal with complexities
- Good understanding of software and database management system
- Knowledge of installing IT hardware and software.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!