Job Title: iOS Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an iOS developer for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Role will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “iOS Developers” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N250,000 - N300,000