Job Title: Investment Officer (Research)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide research information which facilitate decision making process of the organization as well as clients.
- Preparation of daily National news updates
- Regular update of Research database
- Preparation of daily price lists
- Preparation of Cowry Market Insight
- Assist in the preparation of weekly report
- Assist in the preparation of macro-economic reports – inflation, MPC decision report, GDP report & others as released by Federal Government agencies, parastatals, etc.
- Support in the preparation of half yearly report
- Support in the preparation of full yearly review and investment strategy report
- Support in the preparation of investment recommendation reports
- Every other responsibility as delegated by my superior
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree
- Minimum of 1+ year experiences as an Investment Officer in investment company
- Must have completed NYSC
- Analytical Skills
- Writing Skills
- Excel Skills
- Communication Skills.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Investment Officer” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!