Job Title: Inventory & Reconciliation Officer
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for daily tracking of station manager operation report to ensure completeness of stock delivery data and timeliness in the submission of proof of deliveries.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collation of stock delivery quantities from Station managers operation report daily.
- Ensure timeliness in the submission of proof of deliveries.
- Responsible for vouching inventory proof of deliveries to ensure accuracy in the parameters captured.
- Liaise with the firm’s operation unit to ensure that all inventory purchase is evidenced by a system purchase order.
- Follow up with station managers on inconsistencies noted in the treatment of Inventory receipts on the company’s ERP system.
- Responsible for regular update of Inventory incidence report for business reporting purpose.
- Ensure timely close out of issues noted on the inventory incidence report.
- Monitor station manager’s continuous compliance with the guidelines on treatment of inventory receipt.
Education & Preferred Years of Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting or related field.
- 1 – 3 year(s) work experience.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!