Job Title: Inventory Officer (Intern)
Employment Type: Internship
Job Field: Real Estate
Job Type: Part Time (3 months contract job)
- The job holder will be responsible for overseeing the company’s inventory control, quality control, develop inventory tracking systems, reviewing available inventory ordering new inventory, and performing analysis of inventory records
- The ideal candidate must have good understanding of Inventory Management System.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and posting available properties and recording location of inventory.
- Documentation of all new inventory.
- Inspect the levels of inventory gotten on a weekly basis.
- Design and implement inventory tracking system (as required) to optimize inventory control procedure.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations and evaluate new inventory to ensure its conform to company’s request
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Any other duty of related responsibility assigned by line manager.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Must be computer-literate: must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ability to use of relevant
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP) will be a great advantage
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- An analytical mind with sharp eyes for details is KEY for this role.
This offer is also subject to renewal based on performance.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!