Job Title: Inventory Officer
Summary of Position
- In this role, you’re responsible for receiving, storing, issuing products, and items.
- Also, you will manage stock levels and keep an updated log.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Store all packaging materials for production
- Update bin cards for packages
- Update bin cards for products
- Update bin cards for accounts/ props
- Keep miscellaneous items for future use
- Receive finished products from the production team
- Handover materials to the production team
- Receive new items into the warehouse
- Release items to shop raw floor for replenishment
- Package items for wholesale customers
- Keep all mailing bags and handover to retail team when required
- Stock cleaning supplies
- Weigh items for production
- Keep track of labels for packaging requirements
- Update stock level and inform production manager.
- Send daily stock report
- Send report of items running low on a daily basis
Qualifications / Experience
- OND or HND in a related field.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Must live in Lekki and its environs
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Clerical skills
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Team player
- Planning and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos