Job Title: Inventory Officer
Job Application Code: INVO-001
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc / HND in Business, Logistics Management or any other relevant field with a minimum of 3 years focused experience in the warehouse, logistics or an inventory field.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures, advanced knowledge of MS Excel, knowledge of warehouse management system (WMS), and other Inventory management systems i.e., Zoho inventory and quickbooks is important.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to monitor and maintain current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Ability to records purchases, receipts as well as issuance of items, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Ability to manage and ensure that arrangement of materials is done in an orderly manner with the stock location system in place to ensure easy storage and retrieval whenever there is a requirement.
- Ability to ensure that materials are physically protected, within the warehouse and when loaded for deliveries to production lines and client’s sites.
- Ability to conduct weekly stock count and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!