An international co-educational services limited comprising of Creche, Preschool, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School.
We are is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Location: Anthony – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role and Responsibilities (but not limited to the following):
- Responsible for the coordination of the school’s inventory and store management function. Expected to take end-to-end ownership of all processes within the inventory function and ensure smooth running of the department and achievement of its objectives and satisfaction of both external and internal stakeholders.
- Optimize inventory control procedures and achieve uniformed and synchronized reporting across all school store locations
- Implement processes and controls to ensure accuracy of data and timely reporting across several different store locations
- Ensure accuracy and effectiveness of periodic stock count exercises
- Ensure adequacy of store management policies and practices at all locations
- Determine and maintain EOQ per SKU to avoid insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Oversee and ensure accuracy of inventory valuation
- Ensure regular reconciliation and synchronization of inventory information in accounting records
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory reports
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Manage & train the store employees across all campuses and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report and make recommendations to senior management on stock levels and quality, policy changes and other areas of improvement etc.
Qualification, Skills and Abilities
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Logistics or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Relevant qualifications/certifications will be an advantage
- Proven experience in Inventory or similar position
- Strong speaking and listening skills
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software – experience with VEND will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other relevant applications
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Highly driven
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted with the position title as the subject
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!