Job Title: Internal Control Lead
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full Time
- The internal control lead is responsible for carrying out independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards of the organization operations.
- Supporting the Internal Audit management in their planning and preparation
- Ensure key internal controls are defined, implemented, documented, assessed and monitored in front of material risks;
- Contributes to the design and recommendation of new policies and procedures to strengthen existing controls
- Performing audit and verification procedures, and maintaining internal control and audit Working Papers and document repository.
- Preparing and contributing to the group and audit committee report on policies, programs and activities of the business for presentation.
- Monitor management’s responses and implementation of internal control requirements.
- Supporting Internal audit management during the reporting phase.
- Report on the value for money that the company obtains in all its activities with special regards to economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform reviews on task requested by management.
- Provide opinion on the internal controls within the geographical area of operation.
- Perform special investigation of cases in a professional manner when called upon.
- Perform routine control testing of all business processes
- First Degree in relevant course
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant job experience, preferably in an internal audit function of a multinational or Big ‘4’
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or other relevant professional body
- Membership of Internal Control Institute
- ISACA’s CRISC certification
- Fair knowledge of process review & documentation
- Knowledge of computerized accounting and auditing record keeping systems
- An ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
- Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.
- Candidates from Cross River state are strongly encouraged to apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!