Job Title: Internal Control & Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Internal Audit Manager
- Reconciliation of all POS sales report to actual sales including the verification of discounts, vouchers, voids and loyalty cards.
- Conducts regular, structured & surprise outlet visits to ensure compliance to company standards.
- Conducts & ensures the weekly reconciliation of Petty Cash and Deposit Box/Safe of all outlets.
- Proper investigation and reporting of inventory, sales, raw material and product variances.
- Audit of the central production process (raw materials to W.I.P to finished goods) to ensure that all materials issued for production are used for the intended purpose & report any loss and wastage.
- Ensure that the company’s ordering, receiving and delivery standards and procedures are properly followed.
- Ensure proper audit of reported outlet sales report to source documents.
- Verification of all card and bank transfer settlements.
- Ensure that deposits are made in line with the “Cash handling policy”.
- Updating all required internal control records and documents as at when due.
- Review and verification of weekly Food Cost Reports to ensure accuracy & integrity of the report.
- Audit of store to production to sale reports to ensure conformity and proper usage of raw materials.
- Ensure that all monies released are used for the purpose for which it is released.
- Ensure that all required inventory, production and sales records are properly recorded and maintained.
- Monitor the yield for processed raw materials to ensure that is in-line with company standards.
- Monitor raw material wastage to ensure that it does not exceed the tolerable limit set by the company.
- Participate & supervise the weekly/monthly stock take and ensure that stock reports are accurate.
- Report ALL observed violations of company standards or policies to Management.
- All other functions related to achieving a proper internal control system in the company.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Possess a B.Sc or HND Degree certificate or equivalent in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Experience in the hospitality industry or similar environment is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Energy and stamina.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!