Job Title: Internal Auditor (QSR)
Location: Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
The Internal Auditor is responsible for carrying out yield analysis to check standard and review sales for completeness and accuracy:
- Review all expenditure for approval and authorization
- Review sales for completeness and accuracy
- Check lodgments & takings for accuracy
- Highlight variances & identify reasons
- Follow up actions to be taken on variances between takings & lodgments.
- Waste Management Evacuation review
- Scrutinize records for proper documentation
- Flag up for correction where deviation from Standard are observed
- Carry out stock count & reconcile differences.
- Inventory confirmation and reconciliation
- Review all inventories & ensure value is received for all procurement
- Review diesel monthly report for Accuracy of consumption (Quantity & Value)
- Ensure assets movement are documented
- Genuine maintenance cost (Servicing & Repairs)
- Review of Septic Tank evacuation & Payments.
- Budget performance review and variance analysis
- Inspection of Approved site location
- Review of Site Analysis & Survey
- Conduct system audit of records, sales transaction, lodgements
- Carry out an investigation when necessary & generate report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Possession of ACA and or CISA would be an advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the field; preferably QSR
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs.
- High Integrity, Utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!