Job Title: Intermediate Front End Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsiblities
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of frontend frameworks such as React/Angular.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Figma.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- UI / UX proficiency is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!