Job Title: Insurance Sales Agent
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port-harcourt-Rivers, Enugu, Benin-Edo or Kaduna
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sellthe suitable protection plans to customers and clients.
- Implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contactclients and create relationshipthroughnetworking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Maintain recordof transactions andsales.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles andproffer solution
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard the reputation
- Fulfil all company-established policy obligations
- B.Sc / HND holder in Social Sciences and / or Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant workexperience preferably in a financial service/insurance sector.
- Candidate must not be less than 26 years old in current year.
- Minimum of 3 years of residency at the preferred location.
- Must possess NYSC discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Skills and Specifications:
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Technical knowledge
- Good communication skills (Oral & Written) and ability to speaklocaldialect willbe an addedadvantage.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Friendly in interacting with customers and maintain good relations with clients
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Fixed pay is attractive with robust Commission.
Application Closing Date
30th October 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” with” location “as the subject of your mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!