Job Title: Infrastructure Monitoring Officer
Job Identification: 83
Job Schedule: Full Time
- Handle incident on the 24/7 (Nigeria Subsidiaries) within the Security Operations Center where customer behaviors and system events would be monitored and actions taken to stop all forms of fraud perpetrated against our customers and the bank.
- Monitor users, applications, networks, systems, and access to physical assets (includes intrusion prevention/detection, email/spam filtering, web filtering)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communications skills (written and oral) and understanding of outbound /transferred call scripts including e-mail script.
- Evaluate and report alerts generated on the Intellinx investigation center.
- Ensure that alerts generated receive prompt response and proper placement.
- Resolve alerts generated on Intellinx investigation center and ensure proper reassignment where necessary or the closure of such alerts.
- Ensure all alerts generated within the shift window are resolve
- Ensure that all alerts/incidents generated are properly reviewed and close properly.
- Review close incidents
- Review the white/black list of users.
- Ensure alerts case management are properly documented.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information
- Resolves customer’s challenges by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Virtual interface with external customers through telephone engagement.
- Interactions with a lot of applications that holds customers information for investigations
- Extensive use of office productivity tools (Excel, word etc.)
- Computer appreciation skills with graphical knowledge
- Reasoning and analytical skills in customer problem resolution.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any field.
- Minimum experience – 2 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-2
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos