Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Job Description / Summary
- IT support officers will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, and the internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN for a new outlet while providing the solution to IT matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized sites, downloads, and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educating them on login, and resolving issues arising
- Install and train end-users of club lightings and controllers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely, and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field or Bachelor’s degree; directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- 6 years minimum progressively responsible work experience
- Must be very experienced with IT infrastructure management.
- Experienced with all relevant software Programing etc.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills should be able to interact with all staff across all levels and cadre
- Creative, open to new ideas, and ability to multi-task effectively.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria should NOT apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!