Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our IT Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a network, making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all PC’s within the company.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition (e.g routers, switches, scanners, printers, cables, etc).
- Working together with ISP support engineers whenever there is downtime for a timely response.
- Handling of all IT related issues.
- Minimum of B.SC/HND in Computer Science or related course.
- A minimum of 1-year post NYSC experience.
- The candidate Should be very good at the Microsoft office package
- Must have budgeting and Project management skill
- Good experience in security system installation, network installation, hardware troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Experience in Linux os and windows server installation
- Analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N100,000 - N150,000 NGN N100,000 - N150,000 Month
- Years Of Experience 1-2
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos