Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Requisition ID: 2021202346
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Supervisor: Associate Director, ESITA
- The IT Officer (Applications) will implement new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- S/he will maintain/support implemented systems to ensure high end-user satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions: Duties And Responsibilities
- Implements software projects.
- Works closely with developers and end-users to ensure implementations match requirements.
- Provides ongoing training to end-users and updating of user manuals.
- Designs, codes and debugs applications in various software languages.
- Performs software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Designs graphical user interfaces.
- Performs software testing and quality assurance
- Conducts ongoing performance tuning and usability improvements.
- Supports, maintains and documents software functionality.
- Integrates software with existing systems.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- Computer Engineering Degree and minimum of 3 years experience in a Business Analyst and developer role.
- Proficiency in Windows-based software development.
Mental And Physical Requirements: Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all levels of personnel.
- Strong can-do attitude.
- Carry out responsibilities under minimum supervision.
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests in order to address requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a demanding and sometimes stressful environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Software Engineering, Software Development, Analysis, Project Management and Database development. Strong Competency in developing and debugging applications in languages/platforms including but not limited to C#, ASP.Net, PHP, Microsoft SQL, MySQL etc
- Advanced knowledge and experience of web-based, client/server and mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of networks and mobile devices. Experience with Windows Mobile 5.0/6 devices required.
- Ability to initiate the majority of relevant tasks, specify and plan activities for task accomplishment and notify supervisor of variances.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!