Job Title: Industrial Electrical Engineer
- The Electrical Engineer will design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and components to required specifications.
His work will focus on:
- Good Maintenance
- Programing VFD’s and Soft starters
- Building Electrical Panels Starters Above 1000 KW.
- Excellent In Medium Voltage (11 KV) Installation and commissioning
- Earthing Test Medium Voltage and Low Voltage.
- Insulation Test for Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Equipment’s.
The electrical equipment that He will design and maintain is used across many sectors, including:
- The building industrial Panels and services, including lighting, heating and ventilation, pumping
- Production and distribution of power 11KV – 0.4 KV.
- Degree in Electrical and / or Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering and other related fields
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar position
- Ability to work under pressure and within crunch timeline.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!