Job Title: Indoor Manager
The Candidate will be:
- Accountable for achieving the designated sales budget for assigned area of coverage
- Accountable for ensuring that customer master data for all customers within his/hers portfolio is updated regularly
- Interact with indoor customers to ensure organic growth of sales per sales point for all Fan Milk products
- Accountable for identification and signing on of new franchise takers in agreed vacant locations based on approved FT development plans
- Supervises and provides day-to-day support to franchise takers
- Coaching, Managing and accountable for the performance of Retail Sales Representatives in assigned area of coverage (where applicable)
- Supports the Marketing department in planning for and execution of marketing campaigns
- Supports the Marketing department in capturing marketing information and market data regarding Fan Milk and competitor’s performance.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in the FMCG industry.
- Is a person who has an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Has financial acumen
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Insight in the Food market and market drivers
- Negotiation Skills in marketing information and market data regarding Fan Milk and competitor’s perform.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!