Job Title: ICT Instructor (IGCSE)
Location: Festac Town, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The British Council certification and experience in tutoring Cambridge students is always a plus for any candidate looking for teaching job employment with our institution.
- Ability to work under pressure and submit records as at when due is also a very high requirement to joining the Academics Department of school.
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in ICT (IGCSE curriculum).
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- Candidates should posses a minimum of B.Ed / B.Sc(Ed)/ BA(Ed) or BA / B.Sc / HND plus PGDE in Computer Science or any other related discipline.
- With minimun of 5 years teaching experience.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to: s[email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!