Job Title: ICT and Computing Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced ICT / Computing teacher to join our school.
- The ideal candidate is expected to work with children within the age range of 4 – 11 years, using the British Curriculum.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering
- Prior teaching experience in Computing & ICT with minimum 2-3 years experience at primary level across the specified age range
- Excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum which includes coding
- Ability to plan age appropriate lessons based on IT knowledge and understanding of curriculum guidelines
- Enthusiasm and passion for the subject and ability to convey learning to pupils
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills with the ability to troubleshoot technology issues for staff
- Excellent spoken and writtencommunication skills (to be tested at interview)
- Self-motivation, effective time management and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and methods
- Mustbe resident in Ibadan within commutable distance to Jericho, Ibadan
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!