Prezicon Limited is an efficient multiservice provider; prezicon combines the capabilities, experience and skills of both organizations to focus on asset integrity management and maintenance.
We are looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: ICORR Level 3 Paint Inspector
Responsibilities / Functions
- In charge of reviewing Coating Procedure, Supervise the Contractor and Subcontractor Activities to Implementation of various Customer Specification during production process.
- Monitoring and Controlling all Contractor and Subcontractor Inspection Activities (Surface preparation Blasting and Painting to ensure and check abrasive, surface profile, coating, environmental and Perform test such as Holiday test, Adhesion test (after the coating process will verify the strength of the bond between substrate & coating).
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Ensure all personnel are made aware of quality requirements for the project.
- Ensure all personnel on-site have the required qualification for their jobs
- Study specification, QA/QC procedure, QCP and requirement for the project and ensure work is performed accordingly.
- Ensuring that all work areas are adequately monitored and controlled from quality perspective
- Ensure Quality Control Plans are in place and signed off progressively for all work performed.
- Administer and control project site query and non-conformance reporting systems.
- Compile data packs and ensure they are reviewed, approved and retained for all work performed
- Maintain and report required information regarding quality on the project, to QA/QC Manager.
- Monitor and expedite the closeout of all audit assessment findings, non-conformance reports & anomaly reports and report accordingly.
- Liaise with the client and contract management, including notifications with regard of all required inspection interventions.
- Control and maintain all QC equipment and instrumentation. Ensures calibration is performed at the required intervals.
Education and Qualification
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Required certification – ICORR LEVEL 3 Paint inspector or equivalent, BOSIET, Rope access
- Minimum 8 years proven experience of QA/QC inspections preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry. ICORR level 3, Bosiet, rope access
- Age: 30
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] citing the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!