Job Title: I.T Manager
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Information Technology Manager is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
- Support of the following: Email Systems (Exchange), Windows Server Systems, VM Ware, Hyper V, Active Directory Account Administration, Telephony
- Perform/support enterprise storage solutions including replication
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues relating to business applications
- Provide technical support to business users both remotely and face to face
- Maintenance and support of central hardware, operating systems and utilities
- Administer installations, including setting up new systems/hardware and promptly installing updates
- Installing/configuring new computers/telephones
- Troubleshooting IT equipment – printers, scanners etc
- Assist with the Installation, configuring , and support of the LAN and WAN and Internet systems
- Maintain network equipment, servers and users hardware and software
- Maintain effective relationships with vendors, consultants, and service providers
- Perform routine manual/automatic backups and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery
- Assist with data recovery, using tape backup or recovery tools
- Assist in software testing of new releases, proactively escalating issues
- Partake in project work from inception to closure
- Monitoring of applications
- Competence in PC network security issues, including virus protection and prevention
- Maintain the existing network and server systems
- Assist in the design of new infrastructure to support changing business needs
- Assist in the management of IT Assets Deliver outstanding customer service by responding to and efficiently resolving client issues and request.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a major FMCG
- Must be a Graduate in Computer Science or Engineering
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!