A Global Energy Company at the forefront of Operations & Maintenance Services for Oil, Gas and Power Plant facilities worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hydraulic Specialist
- Support of offshore operations,
- Facilitate maintenance activities of the SITE team through adequate preparation (pare parts verification, etc)
- Check repairs requirement and quality,
- Short and medium term improvement methods,
- Ensure the TADM function.
- Review wrong, fake materials,
- Make regular material audits at the warehouse,
- Review MRP.
- Improve stock management of spare parts,
- Assists Company to reduce it s dead stock,
- Assist the SITE as required for corrective maintenance,
- Prepare work pack for specific maintenance job when requested,
- Analyse CMZMS report for his field of competence and recommend improvement solutions to Company as required,
- Set up and implement technical procedures, follow-up and update maintenance procedure in relation with Company representatives.
- B. Sc Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering (2.1)
- 5 years of general industrial maintenance,
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site.
- Competence/experience in the relevant specialties (rnechanicallfittmg, hand]mg, tooling, electricity, instruments)
- Experience in CMMS.
- Interested candidates should have proven sense of responsibilities and a talent for management, rigorous and methodical approach to operations. Must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!