Job Title: Human Resources Outsourcing Consultant
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Learning & Development:
- Perform training needs analysis using competency assessment
- Develop training plans for each department in line with performance appraisals
- Maintained records of training and development activities, results of tests and assessments
- Evaluate training effectiveness through feedback, surveys and performance appraisals
Compensation & Benefits:
- Process payroll computation and transactions for Nigeria staff
- Prompt remittances of pension, paye, NHF & NSITF deductions for Nigeria
- Interact with internal & external auditors on payroll & statutory matters
- Conduct annual compensation survey against the company’s peers for benchmarking purposes
- Research benefit and compensation policies & plans
- Develop annual HR budget
- Conduct employee satisfaction initiatives & exit interviews
- Promote and develop plans for company EVP
- Effectively manage employees’ complaints and maintain frequent communication with employees in and outside Nigeria
- Serve as a coach and mentor for other positions within the department
HR Admin & Strategy:
- Develop HR strategy and projects (Job evaluation, organization re-design, HR Metrics & Analysis) to improve productivity and effectiveness
- Administered HR plans and procedures for all personnel in and outside Nigeria
- Conduct recruitment, interviews, on boarding, exit interviews for new personnel
- Conduct performance appraisal bi-annually.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ”HR Consultant – Agbara” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please if you do not have this experience, you need not apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!