Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide strategic leadership for all aspects of the Human Resource function and oversee the entire value chain implementation and maintenance within the organization.
- Partner with management to develop constructive HR Strategies, policies, procedures and organizational structure.
- Payroll processing
- Crewing matters:
- Monitoring working days/leave days
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Ensure appropriate systems of performance management, communications, quality measures, monitoring and review are in place, culture and values.
- Supervise and manage other supervisors and Line Managers in multiple sites.
- Provide leadership and direction to management in the implementation of institutional and HR reforms by establishing appropriate linkages to the operational strategy of the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are compliant.
- Advise management on legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts on industry trends.
- Drive change management programs and effective culture changes.
- Negotiate and administer labour agreements and relationship with unions, together with the GM Admin/Corporate affairs.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Professional certification (ACIPM/SHRM/SPHRI) is an added advantage
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in HR
- Good leadership skills, excellent decision-making and negotiating skills
- Excellent people skills, organization and communication skills.
- Budget management & HR Data analysis
- An efficient motivator and coach, able to encourage any trainees and effectively manage all crew.
- Requires the organization of schedules and long-term targets, to enable the team be well organized and focused on achieving results.
- Manage pressure and in time constraints, remaining composed and calm.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
You Might Also Like
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Needed at Ketox Consult
- Mobile Application Developer Needed at Emergency Response Africa (ERA)
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head Needed at Citibank Nigeria Limited
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!