Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the human resources activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Manage Talent development of the group.
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field
- 7-10 years of work experience.
- CIPM Certification
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role and Location as subject of mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!