Job Title: Human Resources Executive
- The Human Resources Executive will be responsible to develop and build sustainable organizational capabilities by successfully implementing HR programs and initiatives that supports the Company Human Capital Strategy in accordance with current Nigeria Labour Law and HR best practice.
- Provide internal HR consulting services in organizational development & talent development to Business unit managers and staff & drive organization change by assessing culture, climate and motivation, and communicating these.
- Implement all HR activities for the company and act as a point person for local business unit managers for all HR related projects, queries etc.
- Implement the talent and organizational development programs as required,
- Work closely with senior and Business unit managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the Company
- Define and maintain a competitive merit based compensation and benefits to supports the company’s strategy
- Carry out surveys to ensure that EPay Plus Limited maintains its compensation position vis a vis the market
- Design and implement a performance management program as per the Company policy, with a view to ensure that all stakeholders are adequately compensated.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Social Sciences, Masters in HR Management an added advantage.
- CIPM/CIPD/SHRM Membership an added advantage
- 5 years of HR Generalist experience with exposure to Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Change Management, Recruitment and Selection
- Some related experience in all HR component areas e.g. talent development, organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition etc.
- Knowledge of Nigeria labour laws
- Proven track record of delivering HR Strategy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “HR Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!