Job Title: Human Resources Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
The Human Resources Consultant, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities as well other assignments. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Developing strategic initiatives to be undertaken by the HR Business Unit. This will involve working on the strategies already initiated by the firm and providing further guidance about how to proceed, reviewing the progress both qualitatively and quantitatively and suggesting corrections if required. This may also involve developing new strategies if required and working towards achievement.
- Guiding the team to develop blue ocean solutions for their clients towards ensuring that stay one step ahead of the market.
- Guiding the team on pre-sales strategies, including calling on client decision-makers in our category A, B, C accounts across our target markets and in the preparation of pre-sales presentations, fliers, brochures etc.
- Beyond your role listed above, you will be involved in client engagements such as projects and similar assignments under guidelines that will be supervised by our Risk and Quality Management Unit as well as Facilitation of training programs.
Your success in delivering the above responsibilities will be determined by the team’s success in achieving their three goals of:
- Gaining the firm’s leadership position in HR Management Consulting and HR courses
- Meeting Monthly and Quarterly Financial Targets in both area
- Achieving successful penetration and gaining market leadership recognition in these two areas, in the African Market.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management and Business Management with a 2:1 or First Class from a top-tier university
- Possession of Master’s Degree & professional Certifications such as CIPM, SHRM is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience (5 years at management position) in Human Resources Management, research, strategic planning and/or business development functions.
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Strong analytical, numerate, problem-solving, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal/oral communications skills
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of MS Office Suite especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to gather data, compile and make inferences on the information gathered.
- Good understanding of economic and financial indicators.
- Ability to be multi-tasking and determined at meeting deadlines.
- Strong planning, time and workload management, and execution skills.
Behavioral / Management Development Skills:
- Customer Relationship building and networking skills
- Customer relationship management orientation
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically, holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, trends, regulatory issues and solutions
- Proficient in trend analysis for various sectors
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities/target
- Technical Proficiency-use of MS Office tools
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal
- Good organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Training, coaching, and mentoring/supervising abilities.
- Diplomacy and tact
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Confidence and pragmatism.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “HR Consultant” as email subject title.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!