Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Nigeria (On-site)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide advice and support to the Vice President & managers on Human Resource issues.
- Provide support and advice to team members, via briefings and other methods and liaise with managers to co-ordinate associated activities.
- Build effective relationships & support implementation of Company strategy within the team you support.
- Collaborate with Head of People and Human Resource Operations Specialists to support delivery of the strategic objectives; compliance to policies and standards; actively contribute to the development of new policies and practices; share achievements, learning opportunities and challenges
- Ensure the Performance Management system of the team to be supported operates to standards and guidelines including planning and goal setting.
- Provide end to end recruitment support, ensure correct recruitment procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure completion of onboarding administration of successful hires.
- Draft and issue employment contracts and employee letters.
- Support induction for team members and actively review the induction programme to ensure consistency and relevance. Collect feedback on induction programme and act on feedback provided to improve the process.
- Support training, learning and development (including coordinating activities) of team members including capacity planning for long term Company priorities are understood and integrated in yearly learning and development interventions and plans.
- Support staff compliance in completion of required documents, training, etc.
- Communicate policies and processes including changes to team management and staff and act as the point of contact for information.
- Ensure accurate management of leave records and reconciliation of team members.
- Ensure accurate management of team member details on all Company platforms.
- Provide administrative support on employee relation issues.
- Provide support in collating data for HR reporting.
- Provide weekly status reports to the Head of People.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess a Degree in Arts or Social Science course.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years cumulative work experience in Human Resources as a Human Resource Administrator, Human Resource Assistant or similar role.
- Professional Certification in CIPM, PHRI , CIPD or equivalent advantageous.
- Must possess practicable knowledge of Nigerian labour laws.
- Must possess an implementation-oriented mindset to achieve high performance and achievement.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess high level of professionalism and able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Proven self-starter with a track record of completion of tasks within deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well within teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Salary is competitive (N3,000,000 – N4,200,000 monthly).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!