Job Title: Human Resources Assistant Manager
Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare and implement Key Performance Indicators for the Business Unit
- Effective recruitment system that meet the manpower requirement of the Business Unit.
- Organize, staff Training plan and implementation.
- Manage and update staff Leave records.
- Effectively manage Staff HMO.
- Maintain HR policies and procedures.
- Daily Factory visit, to ensure HR compliance.
- Manage staff complains, request and other staff related issues.
- Ensure proper and effectively New Employees Induction/ Unboarding.
- Manage staff attendance records and personal records.
- Liaise with Government agencies and ensure all regulating requirement are met.
- General HR/Admin office Administration
.Qualification / Skills
- BSC/HND in Personnel Management / Administration
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related Role.
- Must be residence in Otta, Ogun State.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good communication Skill.
- Sound Interpersonal Relation Skill
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Otta, Ogun