Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you smart, self-driven, and looking for an entry-level Human Resource opportunity – especially in the Cloud Hosting Industry?
- We are a vibrant and dynamic young team that encourages and supports everyone to achieve and deliver their best.
- If you intern with Whogohost, we will take you on the journey to develop your professional skills with intense training.
- Scan all HR related documents so as to have electronic copies
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave, loan, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Prepare monthly VSM agenda and take minutes to be shared with all employees
- Advertise job openings on the careers portal and shortlist suitable candidates
- Administer internship recruitment tests, enroll successful candidate(s) with HMO as part of their onboarding process
- Be an independent observer and scribe in disciplinary meetings and hearings
- Respond to WHMCS tickets and escalate if the priority is urgent
- Monitor and remind employees who have not completed assigned Cpanel trainings
- Process employee payments for staff wedding gifts,EOQ voucher cards, etc
- Update the organizational organogram as employees exit and enter the organization
- Assist the HR Executive and CEO where required.
Personal Skills & Requirements
- Must be a fast learner and a quick thinker
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have a degree in Human Resources and related field
- Must have a laptop with steady electricity, internet connection and must be computer proficient
- Must be able to work remotely and at the office location when required
Why Join Our Team?
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement – if your performance meets and exceeds required standards
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!