Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop, manage and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures across the organization
- Management of recruitment, selection, placement process and database.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to develop and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Development and execution of Talent Management initiatives that attracts and retains talent in the organization
- Develop initiatives to develop a professional and result-focused workforce and culture
- Ensure development and delivery of best practice people and culture strategies and programs that maximize the individual and organizational capability
- Coordinate and champion effective reward management system by ensuring strategic linkage between affordable compensation and employee performance
- Ensure effective communication of the organisation’s policies, procedures and information in a timely and clear manner across different media
- Oversee all office administration activities across all branches
- Oversee all issues relating to companywide fixed assets, including leased assets
- Provide oversight function for the Head Office facility planning and management
- Onboard and maintain relationship with vendors for all admin related activities
- Perform weekly facility maintenance check and requisition for office repairs
- Supervise cleaning and maintenance of all Company premises
- Maintain and regularly update the Company asset register
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new supplies with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation and implementation.
- Ensure the Admin unit adheres to policies and regulations.
- First degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 7 years Human Resources and administration experience; 2 of which must have been at senior level
- Professional Certification is compulsory e.g., CIPM, HRCI, SHRM, CIPD etc.
- MBA/MSc Human Resource Management etc. are an added advantage
- Extensive experience in providing strategic leadership and influencing and leading change in complex organizations
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources Analytics and metrics
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
Job Competency Requirements:
- Business Acumen
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Employee and Labour Relations
- Human Resources Information Administration
- Planning & Organizing
- Facility Management
- Fleet Management
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV quoting the role as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos