HR-EX Consulting – Our client, a Specialist Hospital located in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a Human Resource & Admin Officer to join their team and support the day-to-day activities of the Human Resources department.
- HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Publish and remove job ads.
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department.
- Develop training and onboarding material.
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits and other HR-related matters.
Requirements and skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or any relevant field.
- Certification in human resources i.e CIPM or its equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation.
- Experience using spreadsheets.
- Organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!