Enoch Stone, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Human Resources
- We are looking for a skilled Human resource personnel/assistant to work with the human resource team, by developing policies and managing procedures in our organization.
- Assist the HR officer in supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Must actively be involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing hiring process.
- Assist in training and development programs.
- Maintain employee records according to policies and legal requirements.
- Assist in reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Social studies or relevant field.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as HR administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay and benefits, recruitment, training and development.)
- Proficiency in MS office: Word, Excel and Power point.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Understanding of labour laws and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Polite and professional dispositions.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- HR credentials is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!