Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- HR Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- HR Officer who will be involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis, office equipment is maintained, all records are up to date, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs
- In charge of all employee matters
- In charge of admin
- Responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and terminations etc.
- Identify KPIs and Conduct staff appraisals
- Develop Company’s Human Resources Policies
- In charge of conflict resolution
- Maintain all office and employee records
- Responsible for training of old staff and orientation for new
- Clocking staff in and out
- HSE for staff
- Ensuring compliance to dress code & other company policies
- Ensures that company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff PAYE
- Monitors all employees conduct
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential and any other duty which may be assigned.
- Relationship management with regulatory authorities and Vendors
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Maintaining current HR files, records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefits documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstations, email addresses etc.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and / or company management.
- Staff induction and Onboarding Process
- Provide Job description (JD), SOP, SLA, for employees
- Performance Management
- Develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues
- Staff exit procedure & Online
- Prepare salary schedule
- Appraisal & Feedback
- Learning and Development
- Disciplinary Measures
- Managing Employee Relations
- Strategic Management
- Employee and Labour Relations Implement the enlisted above within agreed timelines
- Ensure regular meeting with employee(s) to attend to complaints and best ways of resolving it for optimum performance.
- Conduct 3 months review for new staff
- Conduct Appraisal every 6months
- Update staff handbook and sanction policies
- Follow the point deduction system and reward system
- Update Staff file
- Conduct Staff exit interview
- Conduct Staff audit ( identify over staff and under staff)
- Maintain employee information soft copy on zoho and hard copy in client file
- Carry out staff address verification
- Conduct verification on employee’s previous employer.
- Coordinate staff trainings
- Staff rotation when needed
- Record staff sanctions
- Act as staff personal chancellor
- Staff HMO Coordination
- Pension remittance
- Tax remittance
- Escalate and advise management on issues.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki, Lagos