Sigma Consulting – Our client is a major player in the Upstream and Downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. They are currently seeking innovative, passionate and solution-driven professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- The HR Officer will assist with all aspects of HR which would include; supporting the recruitment process for all hires, managing the employee lifecycle, performance management, etc.
- Monitoring and providing generalist support and coordinating the day to day HR activities
- Scheduling job interviews arid assisting in interview process
- Provide support, guidance and training to personnel as required. Participates In the review of training needs of
- staff making appropriate proposal to meet identified needs.
- Prepare and provide advice to staff members on specific entitlements.
- Responsible for the interpretation and application of staff rules, regulations and procedures ensuring uniform application.
- Ascertain human resources requirements for the office ensuring the timely advertisement and filling vacancies.
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.).
- Serves as a point person for all new employee questions.
- Control the maintenance of the personnel records in the office, ensuring that outstanding queries receive timely response, after due analysis maintains and monitors leave records and overtime.
- Participate in staff appraisal
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource Information confidential.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing,and analyzing data.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Maintaining current HR files and database
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation Is collected and maintained
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist Interviews.
- Perform other HR duties as required.
- A first degree in any discipline in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or any Management or Social Sciences course.
- Minimum Experience 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Professional Qualification; MBA or Master’s degree in a related subject.
- CIPM, CIPD, HRCI is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!