Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and participate in the development, formulation and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities for assigned programs; recommend and administer HR policies and procedures.
- Investigate complaints and recommend appropriate action, take the necessary disciplinary action when required.
- Fully administer and manage all company employee relations and personnel functions, files and documentations.
- Structure and implement programs and policies
- Act as a Business Partner by providing internal consultation to other departments within the Business.
- Represent management in Labour contract negotiations and monitor implementation of policies concerning wages, hours, and working conditions to ensure compliance with terms of Labour contract
- Manage the end to end promotion cycle with any assessments required to be done. This includes providing all advice required for the business managers of subsidiary companies
- Interacted with functional and category managers for identification and evaluation of training requirements and rendered inputs to the corporate learning & development team
- Prepared and maintained updated annual and monthly training calendars for the territory in consultation with the Head – HR and DGM and ensured dissemination of calendar to the territory.
- Set up database for maintaining accuracy in records and reports to corporate learning & development team; conducted research on new and latest techniques for possible inclusion into existing training process.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an HR Expert in a manufacturing company
- Professional certification in human resources is required
- Must be able to think creatively and contribute to strategic HR discussions
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Must be ambitious and willing to learn and grow
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!