Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that employees strictly comply with Company Policies and regulations both within corporate offices and at Client Site.
- Handle all recruitment activities and ensure that vacancies are filled with suitable individuals.
- Manage the performance processes of the Company: assess performance levels, advice and provide performance guidance on and outside the job, and put processes in place to ensure peak output from each function / department / individual.
- Facilitate employee on-boarding and induction as regards the policies, values and work ethics of the Company
- Provide efficient ongoing HR administration including coordinating compensation and benefits administration; managing monthly payroll; planning, scheduling and monitoring planned and unplanned absences (leave) and day-to-day HR operations.
- Work closely with team Supervisors at client locations. Coaches and trains them in process execution, communication and feedback with employees who report to them.
- Identify training need or skill gaps and recommend sound training interventions as needs be, both through internal on-the-job opportunities or external platforms.
- Coordinate all training programs as earmarked the Company for employees, including budgetary provisions, training resource materials and facilitators, assessment and ongoing monitoring of job performance.
- Handle employee relations matters including workplace conduct, working conditions, grievance, employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Initiate prompt disciplinary procedures where necessary, and handle efficiently in line with Company policy and/or statutory provisions, with due discretion to Company brand and reputation.
- Actively support or initiate policy development and process improvement activities.
- Keep up with current developments in Human Resources policies, programs, and practices and keep management informed of such developments as concerns the business.
- Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- First Degree in Personnel Management, Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Business Administration or related areas
- 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Experienced in manufacturing or petrochemical industry is a must.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!