Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
About the Role
- Moove is looking for an experienced professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Human Resource Business Partner, reporting to the Chief People Officer.
- As a proven result-driven person, the Human Resource Business Partner will be formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in Employee Relations and a proven track record in providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, enhancing staff morale, and improving relations between staff and employers.
- The Human Resource Business Partner will be prepared to be fully accountable for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- In this role, you will dig deep into the alignment of people’s objectives with that of the business so as to make the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you’ve got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a Human Resource Business Partner who will align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives within our people team, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is an HR expert, who also has deep knowledge in HR metrics, enhancing workforce retention, predicting staffing needs, managing the termination processes, ensuring staff wellness, and ensuring compliance regulations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conducting weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consulting with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the People Team to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Providing HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Developing contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Providing guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Identifying training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participating in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
What You Will Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who You’ll Be Working With:
- Directly reporting to our Chief People Officer, and closely working with our People Team
About the Team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
- Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
- EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!