Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Human Resource Business Partner your primary responsibility will be streamlining HR functions, reporting on HR metrics, enhancing workforce retention, predicting staffing needs, managing termination processes, managing risk, ensuring staff wellness, and ensuring compliance regulations.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units
- Consults with line managers and provide HR guidance where appropriate
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs, and passes the information over to the Talent Management team for action
- Liaises with Talent Management team to ensure evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- 5+ years of broad HR experience
- 2 years of experience in both talent acquisition and HR Business Partner experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource management, business, communications, or related field
- Previous experience in human resources, professional development, and training, or employee relations a plus
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in developing succession plans
- Ability to use the relevant Human Resources tools
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- CIPM, PHR, SPHR or other HR certification is required
- Skilled in employee benefits administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need Help? we are happy to support – Contact us at: [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!