Job Title: HSE Manager
Location: Mokwa, Niger
Job Type: Full Time
- Advise management on the implications of current and emerging health, safety, and environment legislation, including evaluation options, making recommendations, and generating action plans to ensure compliance.
- Investigate all accidents and damage to plant property, identify root causes and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Liaise with external bodies on HSE matters for support and collaboration and to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices.
- Carrying out of risk assessments on the facility and considering how risk could be resolved.
- Further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance by implementing health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment.
- HND / B. Sc. in Environmental Sciences or Engineering or any other related course.
- HSE Certification such as NEBOSH, etc.
- At least five (5) years cognate experience.
- Experience working with a similar environment is a must (farm, agricultural plant)
- Proficiency in the Hausa language is highly required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Mokwa, Niger