Job Title: HR Representative
Fuction/Domain: Human Resources
Slot: 2 Openings
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and control of HR matters to the Agriculture department.
- This will include administrative records, labour discipline, recruitment and other relevant duties.
- Keep and maintain records for agricultural staff as required.
- Assist the HR department with recruitment of staff.
- Continuous appraisal and intervention with staff and managers to ensure a good and safe working environment.
- Assist management with community relations.
- Assist with disciplinary cases as required.
- Any other duties as required by management.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- A relevant University Degree.
- Experience in Year(s): 3
- A good understanding of Labour law, company rules and regulations.
- The candidate must also be able to act calmly in difficult situations to be able to achieve desired results. Good negotiating skills!
- The candidate must have the respect of staff and community.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Kogi